The changes in the environment and the mild variation in temperature would make this fall an outstanding season for you to visit NYC. The fall foliage will bring you adventure and challenges. You can engage in both indoor and outdoor activities enthusiastically with the changes in the climate. Even if you find many things to do in NYC, some specific activities have their specialty in the fall. Keep reading to find out some things you can do this fall in the city of New York.
Visit the new American Dream Mega-Mall
This massive mall will be opened on October 25. You will find out enormous things to entertain yourself and have fun. Water slides, skating and hockey rinks, indoor theme parks, roller coasters, aquarium, and snowboarding slopes will provide the best moments in the mall. Moreover, the mall is designed as providing 55% for entertainment and the remaining 45% for retail. So you can explore through every branded item you need while you are shopping.
Consider Having a Walk In Some Parks
Fall will be a perfect time to wander around nature. The changing colors of the trees and the breeze that wipes through will create a fantastic atmosphere for a walk. You can choose some idyllic parks in the city, such as the central park and Prospect Park.
New York becomes glamorous during the fall for the events that come through the season. Activities such as Halloween, Labor Day, New York Fashion Week follows with Thanksgiving Parade are celebrated highly during this season. Furthermore, there are a few places you can go with your family and friends to enjoy the fall. One great choice would be Escape the room NYC. It is a game room, which will help you to hone your mystery solving skills
Watch a Football Game
Experience a football game will be the best choice you make for this fall. During the months from September- February, many live football games are conducted. You can visit MetLife Stadium to grab a chance of watching a foot game in the coming fall. However, if you are not a fan of football, don’t worry! There are many other games conducted in the city in which you will be interested.
Pay a Visit to Governors Island in NYC
Governors Island is not something you have to learn about newly. Since it is a very famous tourist spot, both locals and tourists know about the place a lot. However, do you find that Governors Island will be closed at the end of October? Make sure to pay a visit to the island before it is closed because again you will get the chance to visit the place is in next May.